WHY IS YOUR DOMESTIC RETURN/EXCHANGE POLICY?
We allow domestic returns/exchanges as long as they fall under our return/exchange guidelines. International customers please see “What is your international return policy?” for more information.
You can create your return/exchange through our returns center here.
- For returns, the cost of the return label will be deducted from your final refund amount as we do not cover return shipping costs.
- For exchanges, the cost of the return label is covered, as well as shipping costs on the new item, as we offer completely free exchanges!
- An item can be exchanged for any item available on our website.
- Please keep in mind that if you have more than one order to return or exchange, you’ll need to input your email into our Returns Center, and create a return/exchange for each order. You can then include all of your orders in one package as long as each order was selected through the Returns Center. Do not include orders not processed through our Returns Center in your package as they will NOT be processed. Please use the shipping label provided by our Returns Center for proper tracking to take place.
We only accept return/exchange items according to the following guidelines:
- All returns must be postmarked within 30 days of delivery
- Clothing tags must still be intact*
- Clothing must be returned in original product bags
- Cannot be worn, washed, or put through the dryer
- Cannot have deodorant marks
- Cannot have stains of any kind (makeup/self-tanner, etc.)
- Cannot have human or animal hair
- Cannot have snagging/pilling
- Cannot have abnormal smell (perfume, body odor, etc)
- Clothing cannot be missing any contents (bra pads, drawstrings, buttons, etc.)
- Items with excessive wrinkling are subject to denial
- If your return package contains at least ONE item with biohazardous waste (bodily fluids, etc), our inspection team is required to cease inspection of the package immediately and deny the entire return, no exceptions. This is for the health and safety of our staff. The denied return package will be shipped back to the address we have on file.
- If you are returning your entire order, please note that the original shipping costs will not be refunded
- If the inventory is not available for an exchange request, we cannot send the original item back to the customer (we will do our best to accommodate, but cannot guarantee due to limited inventory)
- If you are outside of the United States, including Canada, we can only accept returns
- All undergarment sales are final for hygiene reasons. No exceptions.
*If the hang tag is detached from the item, please include the hang tag in the return package. If the hang tag is not included, the return will not be accepted.
What is the processing/refund time for my return/exchange?
Please allow up to 14 business days (excluding weekend and holidays) for your package to be processed once it reaches our warehouse. For international customers, please keep in mind your return will most likely take longer to reach our warehouse when being shipped overseas.
Please allow 7-10 business days for refunds to show in your bank account. If you still have not received your refund after this time, please contact your financial institution for further instruction.
We only offer refunds onto the original payment method used to make the order. If your bank information has changed, we can only refund your return in a store credit.
If a gift card/store credit was used in combination with a credit card, the refund will go to the gift card first. Any remaining balance will be paid back to the other payment method originally used, which should appear in your account within 7-10 business days.
Please keep a record of any proof of postage (tracking number) for your return package until your request has been processed, in case you need this information at a later date (this will be emailed to you).
What happens if my return/exchange is not accepted?
If your return does not meet all of our return guidelines, your return will be noted as ‘unacceptable’. If our processing team deems your item(s) as ‘unacceptable’ we will automatically ship the unaccepted items back to the return address on the RMA.
Can I return multiple orders?
Domestic: If you have more than one order to return or exchange, you’ll need to input your email into our Returns Center, and create a return/exchange for each order. You can then include all of your orders in one package as long as each order was selected through the Returns Center. Do not include orders not processed through our Returns Center in your package as they will NOT be processed. Please use the shipping label provided by our Returns Center for proper tracking to take place.
International: Please include your name, all order numbers, and a note inside the package letting us know you’re returning them for a refund. Most customers write this on the original packing slip.
Exchanges are available for our US customers through our returns portal here.
Exchanges follow the same guidelines as returns. Please see “What is your domestic return/exchange policy” for more information
Please keep in mind, your exchange order is not created until USPS scans your return package
If the item(s) requested on your exchange order is out of stock by the time USPS scans your return package, we will automatically refund your order once we inspect your return package (we will do our best to accommodate, but cannot guarantee due to limited and constant changing of inventory)
If the inventory is not available for an exchange request, we cannot send the original item back to the customer. No exceptions.